Did you ever get an Outlook not responding error? Or your Outlook freezes, hangs, or stops working when you open a company file or sending an email message to your client? If yes, then follow the methods provided in the order to resolve the problem or simply dial a toll-free Outlook technical support phone number. If your Outlook crashes when opening simply visit Outlook help web page to troubleshoot and fix Outlook crash problems or errors with the help of certified Microsoft Outlook technicians.
In case any of the below-listed methods don’t work, you can simply move to the next one.
Main reasons for Outlook 2013 crashes
There are four major reasons that can cause Outlook 2013 to crash or freezes sometimes while working on it:
- Windows system infected with a virus or a malware.
- Damaged or corrupted Outlook data files.
- Hardware issue.
- Corrupted Outlook installation files.
Install the latest Windows and Office updates
- For this, you need to set Windows Update to robotically download and install suggested updates timely. Installing updated versions and security patches often correct problems by replacing out-of-date files and fixing vulnerabilities.
- Go to Keep Windows up to date with the latest Updates to install the latest Windows and Office updates.
- If installing the latest updates didn’t resolve your issue, please continue to the next method.
Intelli Atlas an independent third party technical support providing company offering you genuine solutions for your every Outlook related query in an efficient manner with the help of its certified technicians. Outlook technical support phone number goes here; to get help on Outlook 2016 crash from certified Microsoft Outlook technicians get in contact with this reliable technical support providing company and get quality solutions.
The Event Viewer is the location in Windows where applications and Windows write their status events. It can be of a great help to determine the main cause of an issue.
There are quite a few numbers of ways to open it. Some of them are:
- You can Start-> Run; eventvwr
- Start-> Control Panel (classic mode)-> Administrative Tools-> Event Viewer
- Start-> Control Panel (Windows 7)-> System and Maintenance-> Event Viewer
- Right, tap on (My) Computer is the Start Menu or in Explorer and choose Manage.
- First of all, hold down the “CTRL” key on your keyboard while opening Outlook.
- Choose “File” > “Manage Add-Ins“.
- Now you need to disable Plugins to see if they are the root of your issue. If any add-ins are enabled, opt for the “Disable this add-in” button.
- Click “Close“, then close Outlook.
- Restart Outlook normally. Luckily, it starts.
If still the Outlook 2016 crashes during email opening, then you can take help from Intelli Atlas certified Microsoft Outlook technicians to troubleshoot and fix Outlook crash problems or errors effortlessly via a remote tech support service.
✆ Outlook 888-735-9847