There could be a few technical reasons why your Outlook is stuck on the startup screen, or it is showing “Processing” on the computer screen. You may confront some other conditions also such as Outlook hanging, freezing, or stop working. If you are facing one of these situations on your computer screen, then it is high time to contact Outlook help center for a real time solution.
Here are some useful tips that you can use to fix Outlook not opening on loading profile error. You would better contact a reliable Outlook technician for a real time and effective solution. Get Outlook support by dialing a toll-free Microsoft Outlook help phone number in a real time.
How to fix Outlook will not open error:
- Close Outlook.
- Start Outlook in safe mode by selecting one of the following steps
- If you have Windows 10, select Start, type Outlook.exe /safe, and press Enter
- In case of Windows 7 PC, choose Start, and in the Search programs and files box, type Outlook /safe, and then press Enter
- In Windows 8, on the Apps menu, choose Run, type Outlook /safe, and then choose OK
- Open Outlook and start it normally
In addition to these steps, you should think about some other technical options if you the face error even after applying the technical procedures.
- Install the latest Windows and Office applications
- Repair your Office programs
- Fix the Outlook files
- Create a new user profile in Outlook
These are some technical steps that you can use to resolve the Outlook not responding error in a real time. Some experienced professionals are offering a real time Microsoft Outlook technical support service to assist the users in a real time. You should contact the experts instantly if you are new to these things. This is not a challenging issue to deal with as you can fix the freezing issue in Outlook without any delay.