Emails have become an important part of everyone’s life. As abundant email applications are available on the internet for providing a better email platform to various people, each email has its specific features and supports different file formats. Among many email apps, Windows Live Mail offers email exchange functionality, spell-checking, support of web-based accounts, and many more emailing features. On the other hand, Outlook is an advanced level of email program. It is the number one choice for business users worldwide. For making your email more powerful and convenient, you can easily migrate Live Mail to Outlook, with the assistance of a third party tech support providing company, like Intelli Atlas which offers comprehensive IT support to its Outlook users. For Outlook support phone number dial here to migrate live mail messages to Outlook.
In order to migrate from Live Mail to Outlook, you need to follow a few simple steps that are suggested by Outlook support professionals. So, let’s go through the right Live Mail to Outlook data conversion method:
Option (1) Conversion using the standard Live Mail export function
- First of all, open Windows Live Mail and Outlook.
- In your Windows Live Mail, click the ‘File’ button, and then select ‘Export’.
- Select ‘Email messages’.
- Choose Microsoft Exchange and click ‘Next’.
- You will be asked to verify that all of your emails will be automatically converted to the MS Exchange format.
- Hit ‘ok’ to continue.
- By default, the Live Mail will convert all email messages.
- Lastly, start email conversion by clicking ‘ok’.
In case you find one copy of Windows Live Mail on one computer system and your Outlook is installed on a different PC, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First, find out the location of your message files. If you are using Windows Live Mail in a newer version or Windows Vista, then go to file menu -> Options -> Mail -> Advanced tab -> hit the maintenance button -> click the store folder key.
- Use Windows Explorer for browsing to the folder, choose all of the files and simply copy them to any other drive.
- You need to import the files into Windows Live Mail. If it’s not installed on the computer system, simply download it from the official website.
- After installation, start it, cancel all original account configuration dialogs, using the File -> Import -> Messages command. Then, identify Windows Live Mail, opt for the source folder, and the mail folders you’d like to import conveniently.
- Start the export procedure.
- Finally, after the email export procedure is over, you need to use the message conversion guidance above to execute your emails from Windows Live Mail to Outlook.
Option (2) Live Mail to Outlook migration using specialized tools
Users can also take the assistance of some tools which are available in the competitive market:
- EML to PST Converter by PCVARE.
- Live Mail to Outlook Transfer tool by outlooktransfer.com.
- SysTools Windows Live Mail Converter.
- Best Windows Mail to Outlook Converter by outlookimport.com.
- Burdie Software Windows Live Mail to Outlook Converter.
- Stellar Windows Live Mail to Outlook Converter.
- Live Mail to Outlook Converter by GlexSoft.
If you confront any technical issue while utilizing the tools, then you can take immediately contact a right Outlook tech support providing company. For Microsoft Outlook message migration from live mail, you can get in touch with professional tech support experts.
You can approach Intelli Atlas for getting an intensive support in migrating Live Mail to Outlook in a convenient manner.
✆ Outlook 800-987-2301